Our experienced team of professionals are here to help. We have firsthand experience as former business buyers, sellers and entrepreneurs. Bianca Evans leads our team and only works with the best.
Bianca Evans is an experienced business broker based in Jacksonville, Florida. She is a top producer in her field. She has made over 140 transactions since 2006 which makes her among the most seasoned in the area. She is a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI), a Certified Mergers and Acquisition Professional (CM & AP), a Board-Certified Intermediary (BCI) and has her B.S. degree from the University of Florida.
Other notable accolades and achievements:
- The Million Dollar Plus Award 2008, through 2017
- Dealmaker Award top 3% in the state for completed deals 2017
- Transworld MVP for Highest Dollars sold 2012, 2014 and 2015
- Sold an array of industries including: manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, service, retail, restaurants, professional offices, and more.
- 22 years of Sales Experience
She maintains her professional networks by participating in a variety of associations including International Business Brokers Association (IBBA) and the Business Brokers of Florida (BBF).
One interesting fact about Bianca is that she used to be a business owner herself! In fact, she has been on both sides of the transaction when she purchased and later sold that same business. She finds that perspective crucial when relating to her clients and balancing the many details and emotions. She is the only business broker to have sold over 100 businesses in the past 9 years in Northeast Florida.
She is licensed in Georgia and Florida and speaks fluent German